1. Make sure that the engine is in a cooling state and turned off, remove the radiator cap, and make sure that the engine is cold
2. Open the drain plug at the bottom of the radiator and let the coolant flow into a bucket. The coolant should be properly handled to avoid harm to the environment;
3. Close the drain plug and fill the radiator with water;
4. Turn on the engine, turn on the heater control system (this operation will open the heater control valve), add the cooling system cleaner, and run idlingEngine for 30 minutes (or follow the instructions on the detergent bottle.)
5. Turn off the engine, let it cool for 5 minutes, and drain the liquid in the radiator
6. Close the drain plug, fill the radiator with water and let the engine idle for 5 minutes, and then refill the compound with water, glycol antifreeze and coolant (use the kind of coolant used in the car before).